What is a micro wedding? In simple terms, a micro wedding is an abbreviated celebration of marriage that has only a handful of invited guests (commonly 30 or less), is shorter in duration and is more simple in format, relaxed in atmosphere and less stress to organize than a traditional wedding.
The substantial amount of money you save might be the most important!
We are currently offering Micro Weddings at the Beautiful Anderson Terrace Venue
A Professional Wedding Planner will coordinate
and take care of all the details to make your Micro Wedding perfect.
Below is everything included in a Micro Wedding Package
- 30 people max seating or standing room (More guests can be added to your event at an additional fee: $10 per person)
- 3 Hour Event Time
- Access to Bridal Suite for one hour before the ceremony.
- 10” Cake or 30 Cupcakes (Must specify if you want to use own cake top. If not, florals will adorn the top of the cake)
- Spa Water, Lemonade & Coffee provided
Officiant: A professional licensed officiant to perform the ceremony
- Music system provided with your playlist.
- On-site Day of Coordinator
- Table for cake, gifts and guest book.
2 hours of Full Wedding Photography (50 Images in High Resolution. Get an emailed file or flash drive 2-4 weeks after the event.)
- First Look Photography Before Ceremony
- Consultation phone call with a professional wedding planner after booking.
- List of hair and makeup recommendations provided after booking.
- Bouquet and one Boutonniere (Special requests will incur a different price)
- Farm Tables decorated for seating at the reception
- Champagne Toast with keepsake glasses.
- Bring sparklers for a send-off if you wish.
A custom timeline of your event will be created and emailed to you.
The price of this package is $1,650 plus a 15% Service Fee.
$1,000 is due at the time of booking.
The final payment is due 30 days prior to your wedding.
If you book within 30 days of your wedding, full payment is due at the time of booking.
This package can be booked any day of the week.
Friday/Saturday/Sunday events can only be booked 45 days or less in advance.
Event time can be extended at $250 per hour up to 4 hours total, if available.
All Payments are final.
Any event falling on any holiday will incur a $250 extra charge.
Optional Additional Costs
-Hors d’oeuvres reception priced per person
-Cocktail hour with bartender $300 (you supply alcohol)
-Videography starting at $450
-Additional 50 digital photos $150
-Buffet Reception: BBQ or Mexican $20 per person plus gratuity. 20 person minimum
-Bringing in your own food will incur a $250 set-up fee.
Example of a Weekday 30 people no buffet, no cocktails
Total Cost: $1897
11 am Arrive
12:00 First Look
12:30 to 1:00 Pictures
1:00 to 2:00 Cake, Champagne toast, Sparkler send-off, visiting.
Or Weekday Evening with Buffet and Cocktails 30 people:
Total Cost $3300
6:00 First Look
6:30 to 7:00 Pictures and Cocktails
7 to 8: pm Buffet, Cake, Champagne Toast, Sparkler send-off, visiting.