We are currently offering Micro Weddings at the Beautiful Anderson Terrace Venue
A Professional Wedding Planner will coordinate
and take care of all the details to make your Micro Wedding perfect.
Below is everything included in a Micro Wedding Package
- 30 people max seating or standing room (More guests can be added to your event at an additional fee)
- 2 Hour Event Time
- Access to Bridal Suite 30 minutes before first look
- 10” Cake or Cupcakes (Must specify if you want to use own cake top. If not, florals will adorn the top of the cake)
- Spa Water & Coffee
Officiant: A professional licensed officiant to perform the ceremony
- Music system provided with your playlist.
- On-site Day of Coordinator
2 hours of Full Wedding Photography (50 Images in High Resolution. Get an emailed file or flash drive 2-4 weeks after the event.)
- First Look Photography Before Ceremony
- Consultation phone call with a professional wedding planner after booking.
- List of hair and makeup recommendations provided after booking.
- Bouquet and one Boutonniere (Special requests will incur a different price)
- 4 Farm Tables decorated for seating at the reception
- Champagne Toast with keepsake glasses.
A custom timeline of your event will be created and emailed to you.
The price of this package is $1,650 plus a 15% Service Fee.
$1,000 is due at the time of booking.
The final payment is due 30 days prior to your wedding.
If you book within 30 days of your wedding, full payment is due at the time of booking.
This package can be booked any day of the week.
Friday/Saturday/Sunday events can only be booked 45 days or less in advance.
Event time can be extended at $250 per hour up to 4 hours total, if available.
All Payments are final.
Any event falling on any holiday will be a $450 extra charge.
Optional Additional Costs
-Hors d’oeuvres reception priced per person
-Videography starting at $650
-Additional 50 digital photos $150
-Buffet Reception BBQ or Mexican $20 per person. 30 person minimum
-Bringing in your own food will incur a $250 set-up fee & a $150 cleaning fee