What is a micro wedding? In simple terms, a micro wedding is an abbreviated celebration of marriage that has only a handful of invited guests (commonly 30 or less), is shorter in duration and is more simple in format, relaxed in atmosphere and less stress to organize than a traditional wedding.
The substantial amount of money you save might be the most important!
We are currently offering Micro Weddings at the Beautiful Anderson Terrace Venue
A Professional Wedding Planner will coordinate
and take care of all the details to make your Micro Wedding perfect.
Below is everything included in a Micro Wedding Package
- 30 people max seating or standing room (More guests can be added to your event at an additional fee of $30 pp up to 40). Children 2 and above are included in the count as are the bridal party.
- 3 Hour Event Time (ceremony to close)
- Access to Bridal Suite before the ceremony (one hour before ceremony).
- 10” Cake and Cupcakes (Must specify if you want to use own cake top. If not, florals will adorn the top of the cake)
- Spa Water, Lemonade & Coffee provided
Officiant: A professional licensed officiant to perform the ceremony
- Monitored Sound System.
- On-site Day of Coordinator
- Decorated table for cake, gifts and guest book.
- Cocktails permitted. You bring alcohol bartender serves. $300.
2 1/2 hours of Full Wedding Photography (70 Images in High Resolution. Get an emailed file or flash drive 2-4 weeks after the event.) Add more hours at $150 an hour (50 more images)
- Consultation phone call with a professional wedding planner after booking.
- List of hair and makeup recommendations provided after booking.
- One Bouquet and one Boutonniere (Special requests will incur a different price)
- Tables decorated with your colors for seating at the reception
- Champagne Toast with keepsake Bride & Groom flutes.
- Bring sparklers for a send-off if you wish.
A custom timeline of your event will be created and emailed to you.
The price of this package is $2,775 plus a 20% Service Fee.
$1,000 is due at the time of booking.
The final payment is due 30 days prior to your wedding.
If you book within 30 days of your wedding, full payment is due at the time of booking.
This package can be booked any day but Saturday.
Event time can be extended at $250 per hour up to 5 hours total, if available.
All Payments are final and non refundable.
An event falling on any holiday will incur a $450 extra charge.
There are no discounts on this package even if not using all the services.
Optional Additional Costs
-Hors d’oeuvres reception priced at $225 for 30 attendees (no discount for less)
-Bar with bartender $300, you supply alcohol
-Videography starting at $450
-Additional 50 digital photos $150
-Buffet Reception: BBQ, Mexican, American, $25 per person plus gratuity. 20 person minimum
-Bringing in your own food will incur a $250 set-up fee.
ALL INCLUSIVE WEDDING FOR $4575
Any day of the week excluding Saturday
Buffet and Cocktails 30 people:
Total Cost $4575
OFFICIANT. PHOTOGRAPHER. EVENT DECOR. DAY OF COORDINATOR
FULL SERVICE BRUNCH, LUNCH, OR DINNER. CHAMPAGNE TOAST.
BOUQUET & BOUTONNIERE THAT YOU DESIGN
SWEETHEART TABLE. BEAUTIFUL CAKE. BRIDAL SUITE
Bar with Bartender (you supply alcohol)
4 Hours event time. DJ an Lighting Packages available. More Guest & Extra Hours Possible
Can be booked any day excluding Saturdays ($1250 ADDITIONAL FOR A SATURDAY).